Boring Saturday
Early in the morning at 8am, I went for my morning jog with my sister. I think it is time that i stop being lazy... Ran my normal 5km... itz lucky that i can still keep up with my stamina...Intended to go for a swim in the evening with my sister, however, I realized that the NDP preview was today... and i wanted to take photos of the fireworks... So eventually, we aborted the idea of swimming...
The whole afternoon til now, i was at home.... working, surfing web on china, on diving, trying to chiong post but SPUG is sure bored on a Sat, watching 妙手人心III... Finally at episode 34 liao.... I think this is the longest time I had taken to watch a series.
Arnd 6 pluz, i was thinking "is the preview really today? how come i still dun see any plane fly pass?". Gave MT a call cos she was at the stadium today watching the preview... and i confirmed that the preview is today. While surfing web, I sudd heard the sound of the plane.. and I immed took my camera and take these...


MT tried to call me later in the evening that the fireworks are starting.. but before i heard her call, i heard the firework... and i took my camera and tried to take photos of the fireworks... However, hmm... the photos are quite blur... it is not well taken at all.... Don't intend to put in here since it not nice... but then i think the above 2 shots are the best so far....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home