A day for me to laze around......
Well, itz been a long long time since i laze around at home. Had a good night sleep till almost 11 am... On my notebook and started to surf web.....Well, today is work day.... wanted to spend some time on work... but i guess my determination wasn't there after all.... A colleague of mine asked me whether i want to join his frens out for a gathering.... but i was like ermmmm... not really prepared to meet new frens and moreover, i was feeling soooo lazy today... I did not went for my jog even....anyway, i rejected... well, maybe next time if he ever asked again...To me, meeting a new group of people takes lot of courages... of cos, that is to me... and moreover, HBO is showing House of Wax @ 9pm... and i really wanna watch it.... Well, I am watching it now... and it is really gross... Yucks!!!!!
Remember the red panda on my msn pict???
Well, I had a new nick for it today.... (Isn't it suitable??? :D)
I am Super Duper Lazing Now.... Itz been A Nong Nong Time Since I Laze Like This...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home