Monday, July 10, 2006

1st day at work... Celebrating also

1st day back to work... I had really a good sleep the last night... Slept at 10pm and wanted to wake up to watch the Final WC.. but then i really could not wake up.. thus... i had a nice long sleep.... Although i felt refreshed during work.. but then tiredness still set in... together with my aching body....

After work, i am supposed to meet up D for dinner, at 5pluz, he emailed me the conversation goes like this....

D: Meet at telok ayer at 7pm...

Me: Ok.. which part?

D:near Amoy...

Me: the actual address?

D: 206 Telok Ayer....
Andre Wine and Dine

Me: it is nearer to Amoy... I meet u outside siang cho keongtemple which is a few shops away from this andre wine and dine... ok???

D: Duno where is it... hahahaha

Me: *almost pengz*

D: or u wanna other places? like orchard road Meritus Mandarin?? hehe...

Me: Ermmm.... I anything.... if u still want to go to telok ayer one... thenI suggest meet at International Plaza.. then I bring u there... got towalk abit.. 5 to 10 mins...If not, then we go orchard loh. It is fine with me also...

D: ~faint~still not decided.kk.. your birthdae la. me treat, u decide. later the place too posh,then ucannot enjoy as must keep quiet! lol.

Me: Hahaha.... Aiyo.. I still in office waiting for u.... Ok lah.. u treatme go eat sakae sushi ... then I can order... exp one... then u treatloh ... aimai??? :P

D: wow... expensive one like $50-60 dollars? hehe..sure u dun wanna try new stuff, the amoy one is french, the meritus iscantonese crusine.

Me: KEke... if u still dunno where is the amoy... then we take meritus...Easy for u... and my stomach... :P

D: arrgh....~faint with hungner~

Me: Me too... ok we meet at orchard maritus mandarin... lobby 8pm ok?

D: Ok... cya

I waited for bus 162 to go orchard... Waited til almost 8 when i was thinking why the bus not here yet... Eventually, after checking then i realized that it stop services at 7.30pm... Wat luck!!! Took cab down and reached the hotel at 8.10... D not here yet... as usual... Late....

He called me and say that the crusine no longer available... I almost pengz.. i asked him where is he.. he said at specialist center... and he dunno where is the hotel... I really wanna pengz liao.. eventually, i told him that we go coffeeclub for dinner.... finally a venue!!!

Ordered our food and drinks... and kajiaoing each other during the makan... this is usual.... i suan him and he act kelian...then he suggest desserts and we ordered a pot of tea with 2 cups.. It is refillable... hahahah save $$... he asked me to pick a dessert and i choose mud pie.... but i forgot to tell him that it was real huge... and when the mud pie came, he looks at it in shock... Gee.... we are both quite full... ended up ... we could nt finish the mud pie...

Called MT during our dessert session to try out the 3G functions... and MT was on her mask... hahahaha.... Interesting but it was not very clear after all.... then D asked me whether i was wearing skirt... I knew his intention... and i said... cannot lah.... I wear skirt cannot ride bike... nxt time wan me to ride must tell me earlier... I will wear pants.... he really cannot tahan me man... :P

11pm.. and I foot the bill 1st cos citibank cc have 15% discount.... and he paid me back after tat... then i kajiao him again.... suan him.... saying that " I BD leh.... still got to pay 1st ah... :P".... One day i think he will strangle me man... muhahahahaha.....

As usual, he accompanied me to the bus stop... and off he goes when i board the bus....

To D: thanks for your treat ya... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home