Our Journey to Diving!!! 1st Day!!!
Its been such a few days since I update my blog... Gee.... it is going to be a real long blog for the next 3 days... cos I have lotz to share....I went to office today in jeans skirt.... Ermmm... a risk tat i am taking.. :P cos my co dun really allow casual wear even on Fri... Anyway, i think my director will b ok since he knows that i am goin to Msia straight after work.
Straight after work... Me and MT met up and went to Stardus together.... The start of our 1st diving trip.... We were really getting so anxious and yet worried... cos we nv encountered this kinda o situation.. Esp me... cos I have mild intermittent asthma and I was having a cough recently... Been coughing for a week and worst still, I have abit of difficulity in breathing... dunno isit only asthmatic ppl have this kinda of prob???
Anyway, reached Stardus at 7.30pm... nv really checked the gear... we only saw big big bags of our bcd, fins, masks blablabla.... each of us took a bag and carryed it to the mini bus... well, the bus was so much better than the one I took for my rafting trip... Asked my DI where he got the minibus, he said all these were prepared by Sunnycove.. so he also dunno... Hmmm.... nxt time i will ask further...
In our diving grp, we had of cos ME!! MT, Ahhuang, Sally, Adrian & Ebby.... And we had a new jap gal joining.... Heard tat she is from Tokyo and she is here in Spore for a course... since she is interested in diving, she went thru the website and found out abt our diving centre.. Enquire and came to know that there is a diving trip coming soon ... and so she joined in... Her name is Shoko.... and we had 2 special guests also...Hui Tze and Ai Hui....who were goin to the resort to venture... cos they are on a mission to org trips ... Oh ya... nt to forget our ADI, Josiah...in short we juz call him Jo.. and our DI, Way Jiunn
It was a 4 hrs trip to Mersing... and an hr Boat ride to Pulau Tinggi... we were expected to reach the island @ 1am... but it was really unexpected... When we reached Mersing at 11.30pm... It was low tide and the boat can't come in... and we had to wait for high tide.... and by the time it was high tide, it was already almost 4am.... OMG!!!! All of us were real tired....
Oh ya... nt to forget that i muz comment on the friendly cats in Mersing... they are so so different .... 1 of the cats even slept on my lap... for a long time... I had a hard time tryin to get my camera out to take photo of it... :P
And yeah... reached the island @ almost 5am... seeing the situation, my DI said that we better get a rest and prepare for the morning confined water dive at 10am. Breakfast at 9am.... Well .... Me went to sleep with a real tired body... i even forgo my shower and juz sleep liao.. :P Oh ya.. I agree tat i am real jialat... but then my piority is SLEEP!!!! Anyway, nxt day is goin into the water... Hack care also... :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home