Finally Settled... I Hope It will...
Today, me and ahhuang finally managed to get S out for dinner. ahhuang sent an sms to confirm the meetup, but she seems reluctance to come. Anyway, i used the hard way... Told ahhuang to tell S that we will wait til she comes, eventually she agreed.Ahhuang asked me how will i feel if S fly kite, i told her that i will nt bother abt her anymore... Eventually, i am only a programmer... not a social worker... if she don't want to help herself, then no point i go on any further...
I am not a saint....
Heng that she came. Somehow, she seems to look kinda of guilty when she saw us .... Actually, before meeting her up, I was kinda of bui song abt her attitude already. However, when i saw her, somehow the fire in me was extinguished... Me and ahhuang brought her to Sakae Sushi... Itz on us... Let her ate in peace for a moment before we decided to start the Q&A session... She knew that she was in the wrong. But somehow, she still make the mistake of leaving just like tat. We told her to give our boss a call, apologize and have a proper resignation. Eventually, after hearing our reasoning, she promised to give my boss a call and also arrange a day to meet up my boss... I told her by hook or by crook , she must call by tmlr. Glad that she will do that.. *cross fingers*
During the conversations, she told us something that both me and ahhuang were kinda of amazed... She said that she find it wierd that we did nt even scold her when her things are not done... Well, to me mayb i know the stress level is there and I do not want to add on to her stress as well...
Actually, before this meeting, I felt that she had been telling lies... until clarifications from ahhuang made me realized that i shld nt be so judgemental ... to judge before i know the truth... but in anyway, i hope that my returned trust for S will not be failed...
To each his own... since she cannot tahan the stress here. I will juz wish her all the best in her studies and her new work....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home