My mama is so happy with her washing machine
Hmmm.., after a few days of testing period, i can finally conclude that buying a washing machine for my mama is a GOOD choice.... Previously, I had been making a few times of suggestion to buy a washing machine to ease her load of washing the clothes, but she kept brushing it off cos she say that my Papa will not wan the washing machine... "Waste electricity lah... waste water lah... blablablabla"... Gee... my 2nd sister actually came up with a nick for my papa... Lydia Sum (Shen Dian Xia) aka Electricity Saving Hero.... :PThese few days, my mama had been praising the washing machine, saying it washes our clothes so clean.. blablabla.. I think for the past few days, she had been washing the clothes only once in a day... but today, she made a very cute comment...
Mama: "Errmmm. I made the washing machine work harder today... Wash 2 loads of clothes..."
Me: "Haha... can lah...the washing machine will not complain if u made it wash more than 1 load of clothes..."
Now my mama is a happy woman... :P
As for me, I am 1K poorer.. but to see my mama so happy and nt so xin ku, I think the 1K is money well-spent
:D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home