Friday, June 16, 2006

My Friday @ Home

Hmmmm...

For the pass few days, nv got the chance to update my blog... bascially, i was too busy and tired.... Helping out my sister with her data entry work.... Xiong man!!! So i am updating my blog for the past few days on a Sat morning...

Lucky there is a technology called OCR... else i really wanna peng san liao...Few hundred pages of documents to type out and most of them are in table format. My sis and her boyfren worked thru so many days and already wanna cmi liao.... Eventually, i said that i will help her out... but of cos with a little share in the pay of cos... :P

My sister was busy scanning the doc and her bf and me was busy typing.... I even give up my appt today to help out with the typing.... Anyway, i wanted to save money also... MT asked me in the morning whether i wanna join her to go to cineleisure to watch soccer... Argentina vs Serbia... Well... I wanted to, but thinking that i had to spend a few bucks to sit there and watch, I might as well stay at hm and watch....

Curse and swear that my Tv in the living room died on Tues... Now i could not work and watch TV at the same time. No choice, I had to go to the room to watch the match..... IT WAS REAL COOLLLLL MANZ!!!!!! ESP THE 2nd shot from ARG!! Toooooo beautiful already and the passing arnd of the ball was like "Woah!!!" It was better than the Korean man.... There are 2 shots that are actually own goal leh... but dunno why they still put under the ARG's player goal... Hmm... I am not a real fan of soccer... so when the referee "pepepe" to foul a player... I was like "Huh!! Why foul?" Anyway, i am only interested in the "GOAL!!!!" only...

Keke... so many matches had passed and I had only watched 2 matches i.e. Argentine vs Serbia and South Korea vs Togo...

After watching the match today, i cont my typing til 2 pluz... could not tahan anymore, cos i had been sleeping at 3 pluz for the past few days... really CMI liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home