Meet up with another group of Spugger
Today, I met up with another group of Spugger @ AMK S11... The JR group... met upz with Starz, DK, Giz and HJ... Ermm.. as usual, i know that for the 1st time, if i meet up a new group, i will not b able to b in my usual self... Well, i think that applies to everyone... :DWent for makan @ S11 and had drinks at a Pao4 Pao4 Guan3...most of the time, i was listening to their conversation... sometimes laughing away, sometimes was tryin to understand wat they are talking about, sometimes joining in the kajiao session also... When we are at the Pao4 Pao4 Guan3... HJ was talking abt food most of the time... well, i think almost 1/2 the conversation was surrounding food... :P I was like Woh!!! this group really like to eat man.....
Well, my 1st impression of them... somehow, it is real unbelievable that these group can be so close and fun loving....This is so Nan2 De2 esp they are of different age group, coming from different environment.... Overall, this group is so fun and entertaining... seeing them kajiaoing ea other is like seeing me and my own kakis kajiaoing ea other... Mirror reflection... :P
Well, I really did enjoy myself with this group... but mayb 1st meeting and I am not a ferrari :P so warming up takes long... well, i will still join in the JR outing when there is one... :D
Ended the whole session at arnd 10 ....


3 Comments:
Simi diff age group? I same age grp as them okie!!
Maybe u then diff age grp lah. :P
I nt tat old also leh...
Age differences as in early 20s and mid 20s... :P and u sure u same age grp as them??? Hmmm....
YES, I very very sure I'm same age grp as them.
I 26, they 25 and 24.
SAME age group. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home