Hmmm... I see a couple of spugger put up this Language of Love in their blog... keke... nice idea.. so i decided to put mine in as well....
The Five Love Languages
My primary love languages are probablyActs of Service and Quality Time.
Complete set of results
Acts of Service: 8
Quality Time: 8
Physical Touch: 5
Words of Affirmation: 5
Receiving Gifts: 4
Information
Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Life is everywhere. The earth is throbbing with it, it's like music. The plants, the creatures, the ones we see, the ones we don't see, it's like one, big, pulsating symphony.
About Me

- Name: *Penelope*
- Location: Singapore
Simplicity is the keyword.. I like the way I am, and I hope to change for the better as well, but of cos not sacrificing simplicility... However, there is still a little side of me wanting to be wild and adventurous... Yr05 is the yr that i had a major change in myself... and it has been a good change.
Previous Posts
- Today, everything was peaceful in office... no sup...
- Today, I just feel like writing... but i dunno wha...
- My Monday, a lack of sleep even thou i tried to sl...
- Woh!!! I am so excited today... Oh yeah.. I just r...
- Learning Freestyle
- 1 litre of tears or 1 mountain of tissues???
- 1 wk entries
- MI3 @ New Cathay
- Mind Cafe with my colleagues
- Nice Tuesday


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home