Reached there early.. and woh... he came b4 7pm also... Haha!!! Good Boi ya... not late leh... as usual, asked me where to eat again... Haiz...ended up we went to a restaurant opposite Adidas... A restaurant that we mention few mths bk that we shld try d nxt time we come to bugis... and ermmm.... a wrong choice also... Service is terrible... the food price are quite reasonable with set meals starting from 10.90++ to 17.90++... but with the bad services, all standards drop.
These are the list of things that i termed it under bad service...
- Forgot the ice water that we requested
- I ordered baked rice and the waiter gave me fork and knife... Watz d heck... expected me to eat my baked rice with that???
- I have not even finished my last spoon of rice and the waiter wanted to clear my plate... Can't he see that I still have another 1 last spoon of rice.
- Place kinda of too squeezy... and that waiter knocked my chair.. I already fuming in front already, and with that knock... made me fume further
- Asked for bill and that waiter came with the bill and yet w/o the pen... Walas!!! How the hell he want Dicky to sign when there is no pen???
After that whole meal, I told him that i will nv step into that restaurant again... Nv Ever!!!
After dinner, went to Seiyu for a walk.. as usual, I made him carry my notebook for me... and he gave me tat kinda of "ke lian" look.... :P, I don't care.. still die die make him carry... He can't find his long sleeve shirt whereas I dun dare to go to the ladies department cos i scared that I will come bk with bags again...
Ended up we decided to go to Breko for drink.... Showed him the rafting photos using my notebook...keke... somehow, i just like to kajiao him.... cos i took a couple of candid shots of him during that trip... and keep telling him that almost everyone had that candid shots.... :P wasn't able to finish all the photos and video clips as my notebook batt flat...Gave him the mask that he requested and also the end balance from the rafting trip. Sat there for a while and we decided to end the night cos both of us r so tired already.... and he had to work tmlr also.... Poor him.... Poor me too.. cos i have to work at hm also...
Time to ask for bill, and he wanted to bet with me that the waiter will not come bk with the 30cents change, but i tell him he will.... then he say that if he wins, I will need to carry my notebook to the bus stop myself... Hmm... eventually, i won!!! lalalalala... he bo bian have to carry for me again.. :P
As usual, he sent me to the bus stop and accompany me to wait for my bus..... and tat ends the night..
Time for me to zzz already...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home