Today, I just feel like writing... but i dunno what to write... Been thinking for a long long time and eventually, i decided to write something that just comes out of my mind. I reached hm @ arnd 8 pluz after working abit of OT... Was supposed to do my G3 project the whole day.... but all the troubleshooting from that st***d sell roti customer keeps calling in... Arggggg.... by the time i finish the troubleshoot, it is already lunch time... OMG!!! Seems like the 20% buffer time for support is too little man... cos i think i really spent more than that.
Wanted to arrange the meeting with G3 users on Wed to show them the postage rate master. But then my director die die want me to arrange it to be on Tues... What crap!!! I really wonder whether he remember that he just assigned me to write the software spec for the new customer and it is due on coming Fri..
With all the troubleshooting, software spec and the coding for that postage rate master, I really do wonder whether i can finish all these on time anot...I know that i have alotz of things to do...Somehow, i think i must have worked too hard few months back and now i cannot get back my momentum.... I am unable to piang... dunno why... just no motivation... Not just me... i think huang san also loh... she is loaded with all those last minutes stuffs... just like me, we hate last minutes stuffs and worst still, have to "quo sai"...
Haiz, i should have bring back my Healing Hands dvd... now i feel so bored....
Time for my shower already, so that i can sleep early cos tmlr is goin to be a long day... Real long day... training session after work.... Sianz!!!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Life is everywhere. The earth is throbbing with it, it's like music. The plants, the creatures, the ones we see, the ones we don't see, it's like one, big, pulsating symphony.
About Me

- Name: *Penelope*
- Location: Singapore
Simplicity is the keyword.. I like the way I am, and I hope to change for the better as well, but of cos not sacrificing simplicility... However, there is still a little side of me wanting to be wild and adventurous... Yr05 is the yr that i had a major change in myself... and it has been a good change.
Previous Posts
- My Monday, a lack of sleep even thou i tried to sl...
- Woh!!! I am so excited today... Oh yeah.. I just r...
- Learning Freestyle
- 1 litre of tears or 1 mountain of tissues???
- 1 wk entries
- MI3 @ New Cathay
- Mind Cafe with my colleagues
- Nice Tuesday
- Monday... hmm.. kinda of sianz...
- Another Accomplishment on a Saturday


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home