Monday, May 22, 2006

My Monday, a lack of sleep even thou i tried to sleep at 1am... Vaguely, I remember that Dicky sms me.. tell me tat he can meet on Fri.. I suan him for his lag time.. cos i sms him few days back to "make appt" with him... and now then he got back to me.. Well, as usual, he tried to smoke his way thru.. :P... I think i was really in a daze... cos i was already in bed... still i can recv his sms and reply with mind shut... :P

Monday whole day... i was still in a daze... even in office... no mood to work.. and too tired to focus... I think that 6 hrs of sleep isnt too enu to cover up my loss of sleep for that pass 2 days... After work, was abt to go for my swimming lesson... but it was raining quite heavily... joy2 sms coach and he say lesson still onz... Winnie was about to back out liao cos of the rain... but i made her go... :P

I was the 1st to reach the swimming pool and oh my coach was already there... went in to change... and joy2 came after that... so me and joy2 started 1st... i swam my freestyle while joy2 swam her breaststroke... I can only remember coach keep saying "4 laps... ok... blow bubble... 4 laps... " this just go on... for 5 times... = 20 laps... Pengz!!! then after the freestyle.. i thought that i can rest already... but no woh.. coash say... 4 laps... breaststroke... I nearly pengz!!! After completing my 4 laps.... He said 8 laps breaststroke... I almost turn jelly... By the time i finished my 12 laps of breaststroke.. I was so tired!!!... Rested and chit chat with winnie.. and we thought that it is goin to end.... but alas no!!! Coach sudd say... let go and thread water... I was like "Har!!! Tread water... no strength liao" but eventually we still went... my 1st lesson on tread water... so scary.... i can tread.. but my head cannot stay out of the water at all times... and at 1st i was really so scared cos i was like drinking water already... dun care lah... just hold on to my coach... but he die die make me continue tread... Tread for some time before he is willing to end the lesson...

Gosh!!! Finally i can bath and rest liao... went dinner together... and as usual... Coach started his "gold tongue" and started to crap all the way... from the journey to the hawker and throughout the whole makan session... he nv stopped his crap machine.... making all of us laugh and laugh... cannot eat properly... esp when he and siewlee suan ea other, bascially me, winnie & joy2 just could not stop laughing...

Ended the dinner at 10 pluz.. and we all went bk... i really totally shacked... Legs and hands are no longer mine... dunno which part of the body is goin to ache tmlr...

Tired!! Goin to zzz...

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The key to treading water is to relax. Once u r relaxed, u'll float naturally and all u need is to move ur hands n legs abit to maintain balance and keep yourself straight.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger *Penelope* said...

:D I will try to relax the nxt time i tread water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home