Sunday, May 21, 2006

Woh!!! I am so excited today... Oh yeah.. I just reached hm... after the Big Walk or shld i say it is East Coast walk??? Gee... bascially, me, joy2, winnie & ivy are supposed to meet at Kallang Station @ 7am.. but somehow all of us are late... Me? well.. Kinda of slow brain processor today after a lack of sleep for the past 2 days... Fri night, slept at 5am after a chit chat with winnie :O and woke up at 8.30am, Sat night, slept at 3am after watching "Healing Hands 3" and woke up at 5.45am... :O... eventually, me in active sotong mode, joy2 & winnie too (sama situation.. lack of sleep) went to have our breakfast.. while havin breakfast, ivy called joy2 and said tat she will nt b joinin us for the Big Walk cos she overslept. So eventually we proceeded on.. reached the "main station" of the Big Walk and much to our expectation, we ended up goin for the goodies bag, free yogurt & of cos the big sales of ReeBok sportswear!!!... Hahahaha!!! bought myself 2 shorts and 1 t-shirt... all at 10.90 ea.... It is $$ well spent.. :P... then come this special thought... we decided to change our route... instead of walking the Big Walk route... we decided to walk to East Coast, cos we planned to go cycling after the Big Walk..

And off we go.... started our real walk journey @ 10.40am and reached East Coast @ 11.30am... walk and walk and sudd it rained... Wat luck?!! Took shelter and there was this grp of phillipinos..playing Eng songs... Sudd i heard the pirated version of "Don't flunk with my heart"... Me and winnie looked at ea other and almost freaked out... cos that pirated version is soooo CMI!!!! Heng the heavy rain turns to drizzle.. we are sure glad to move on to Mac to meet Ivy.. and of cos to get away from that shelter with that CMI songs.. :P

Reached Mac and saw Ivy.. and we had our lunch... Gee.. actually this is only d 2nd time i saw Ivy.. 1st time was at Winnie's plc during CNY visit.. but we hit off well... :D we talk and talk and talk... and dunno how we ended up with d topic of trekking Bukit Timah Hill... and eventually we decided to go to Central Catchment Nature Reserve for trekking... Cartoon joyce kept mixing up that path to Bukit Timah Reserve... and eventually she say she wanna trek the CCNR 10km and trek to BTR which is another 10km.. both me and ivy teased her upside down, inside out... 20km!!! No Way Man!!! Eventually we decided to go to CCNR on the 10th Jun for trekking... then nxt trip came... The Cycling Trip @ Penggarang... Weeeee!!!! The cycling trip that I had been hoping for!!! Set for 24th Jun!!! :P And now comes the best part!!! Joyce asked me when is my ShangHai trip.. I told her that it is the 2nd wk of Oct... All the while i thought that d 2nd wk of Oct is 13th and it will definitely clash with the Singor trip that Joyce wanted to org on the 3rd wk of Oct which is 21th. I shld blame the way that the Windows Calendar is organized!!! Then joyce made me realized that the 2nd wk of Oct is actually on d 6th and it is definitely not going to clash with the long wkend.. YiPEE!!!! Me and Joyce were... sooooo happy!!! cos i can make it for the rafting trip @ Singor on the 21th... Cool man!!! Although me and joyce were kinda of worried and scared by that toughness of that rafting/ trekking trip @ Singor.. but somehow, the excitement overwhelmed our worries.. Now is only a matter of how to get more ppl to go cos the more ppl joinin in, the more cheaper it is!!!

Actually i also wanted to join Aili and the rest for their BKK trip... now it changed to Phuket trip.. but haiz too bad, I have too many trips already.. and i dun have so much $$ to go for that trip as well.. and moreover, it clashes with the Shanghai trip which I only know now... It has been such a long time since me and aili they all go for a trip... I hope to join them nxt time rnd...:D

So now a recap of the schedule of my adventures & trips for Yr 2006

  1. 10 Jun -> Trekking in CCNR (let me just take this as an adventure, rather than a trip)
  2. 24,25 Jun -> 2D1N Cycling in Penggarang (Hope they dun get so adventurous and end up at Desaru..:P)
  3. 7,8,9 Jul -> 3D2N Diving in Pulau Tinggi (Finally the day had come for my dream to come true!!!)
  4. 6-15 Oct -> 10D9N China trip (Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Qingdao)
  5. 21-24 Oct -> 4D3N Rafting/ Trekking @ Singor (Drooling man... )

Actually I have another Bintan trip with Winnie, Joyce and Ahhuang.. but it seems like this trip have to be postponed already... cos no $$ and no dates to fit in already.. partly becos of the 2 mths ghost festival...:( so sorry... ahhuang san... I think u have to be disappointed again... But alas, we still have plenty of trips to go... and of cos!!! I will be starting to jio my frens liao for all these trips... :D

Woh!!! When did I become so adventurous??? Hmmm... I dunno too... I only know that this year is really a very fruitful year... A year whereby I made a couple of my dreams come true! A year out of the 26 years which have been the most colourful. A year whereby I had got to know more and more ppl. I am no longer the old me... How abt the old me? hmmm... mayb i shld say "Boring..." :P

Some rafting pictures (Singor) to share... from my rafting guide :D He just came bk from Singor with 12 French who are working in Spore..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home