Absolutely Unacceptable
Remember S, my junior programmer?Well, something did happen today... when i reached the office early in the morning. I suddenly spotted S notebook on her desk, table cleaned up as well. I asked L whether he saw S, and he said NO... Oh my!! Eventually, we realized that S came bk during the weekend and returned the notebook and cleared up the table as well. She left a note for Ahhuang telling her that she had been happy working with us, however she could not cope with the heavy workload here. Therefore, she feel that she cannot face us and that is why she is leaving suddenly.... OMG!!! This is sooooo serious... No one in the company know that she is leaving the company today. She did not even gave my boss an official resignation letter....
The whole 1 hr in the morning, we were like ants on the hot pot... sorting out wat is outstanding on her side. We do not even know what are the outstanding issues and all those new projects assigned to her eventually bounced back to us the programmers, and the consultants... Even my director, L had to help out with the programming of 1 project. It was lucky that everyone were willing to help out during this crisis. E and G helped out with the reports whereas me, Ahhuang and L helped out with the programming.
Eventually, i had to make a trip down to S customer cos she had nt settled the customer issue for a month pluz already... L said that I better make a trip down. At least show face and the customer will feel happy. Moreover, this customer had juz been upgraded by my Co to Platinum Customer. On my way there and back, I spent my time typing out the long sms to S. The 1st time I had a sms so long that it is = 8 smses. Felt that it is a need to send this sms to her, since she is trying to avoid us entirely. Eventually, she replied and said that she is terribily sorry for the things she had done.. blablabla...told me that the tampering of the mc is becos her mc for the 1st day was in the washing machine. that is why she did that. but then eventually, she still dun wan to come back and faces us. I feel that she had made me lost trust in her words... after a few occasions of lies that she had told me and ahhuang.
Come Onz Man!!! I always say that we must accept the consequences for every actions that we had done. E told me that S is still young. That why she is doing this... But pls loh.... she is already 22 or 23 liao... an adult liao... is that called young? Since she feel sorry for leaving just like that, then why she wanna do this in the 1st place???
Sent a few sms to her and asked her out to talk to me and ahhuang... at 1st she juz dun wan to face us.. Eventually, after my persistence, she said Ok to tmr... I hope she will come tmlr.. cos it is for her own good and we wanted her to give boss an answer, a proper resignation... Face the fact and grow up!!! I do hope that she will come bk else she could b in deep shit.... Time is not ripe for me to tell what is goin to happen to her now... but then actions will somehow be taken from my mgmt.
Hiaz...I am still in office now and I missed my swim today again... cos i got to clear lotz of stuffs... my stuffs and S stuffs... Wish me luck!!!
I really do hope that i can take a day leave for my BD... *Pray Pray Pray*


2 Comments:
How come your company never have a rule say must give at least 1 mtt notice or 1mth salary?
Mine has... tat why we seldom ganna such stuff.
actually,she is supposed to give 1 wk notice since she is still within probation... but then she juz leave like tat...
Wat she had done could lent her in deep shit...
And having worked for so many years, this is d 1st time i encountered such inresponsible person...
Post a Comment
<< Home