Super Duper Tired Monday!!!!
Today is sooooo SUPER DUPER TIRED MONDAY MAN!!!! I was still having a little cough ... tryin to make it recover b4 my dive...Went to my swimmin lesson after work... new plc... Queenstown.... Got abit lost there but still I manage to find my way.... Wat a small sign they have for the swimming complex!!!! Made me missed that sign and kept walkin to the left and right of the complex and yet can't find the entrance.....
Reached at 7pm and by the time i hit the water... it was 7.10pm... The moment i hit the water... It seems like the water here is deeper leh... not 1.2 leh.... almost could nt touch the ground.... Finally reached the side of the pool which indicate 1.2m..... Then coach arrived.... and made me swim 4 laps with my board.... Reached the other end amd i got a little shock.... juz a little shock.... "I cannot touch the ground!!!" It indicates 1.5m at the other end!!!! Waos!!!!
4 laps and 4 laps and 4 laps and 4 laps.... waos!!!! ea lap cannot rest in the middle of the pool somemore... wan me to swim 1 full lap w/o resting... Until the last few laps... Coach took away my board and asked me to swim freestyle.... I almost flip... Looked at him and said "Coach.... 1.5 m leh!!!" and he replied.... " Nvm!!! carry on!!!" I almost pengz!!!
Juz swim loh.... I was breathing so hard that i almost cmi!!! Finally i made it... but it was so horribily tired.... Now i am like a dead pig.... went for dinner with coach, SL and AM but then really tabule tahan.... Enjoyed the fun and laughter... but then my response seems flat... flat from the intensive training...
During dinner, coach sudd told me that he used tarot cards to help us do a reading ... and he managed to get mine.... and guess wat he said... "PP.... Wo suan chu ni xia ge li bai you nan peng you" ..... Hahahahaha.... I almost cmi.... Asked him how is his skill... he say he juz started.... Pengz!!!! My instinct tells me that his words... cannot be trusted... :P
But if its true... hahaha.... I will give him a gold medal for his accurate reading... :P.... So lets juz see!!!!
Got to go zzzz ..... I cannot tahan liao.. juz take medi again... Now i dun even know whether i wanna sleep cos of the tiredness or drowsiness....
Good Nitez!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home