Sunday, July 09, 2006

My feeling on my diving...

Sorry for the long blog entries for the 3 day.. but i wanted to keep everything written down... for my memories as well....

After the 1st day of dive , i really wanted to give up... Although i passed my diving .... On the 2nd day, i was still thinking whether i shld proceed with my dream of diving...

However, i was really amazed that during my ride hm in the bus. I was actually dreaming of the scene that i had in the 3rd and 4th dive... and i was actually smiling in my sleep.... That was when i realized that i did not gave up my dream after all....

I told myself.. I will go for the 2nd dive trip when i have a chance.. but i think i must get someone i know.. to go with me and must b well-versed too.. cos i dun think i can handle on my own yet... still need a few more trips....

But i am real glad that I did not give up my dream...

Finally i shld say that this is the best birthday present for me this year....

I graduated on the 09/07/06.....

Really wanted to thanks my DI, Way Jiunn and ADI, Josian for their guidance and the joy they brought to us.... making us had fun even when we were really "stressed" out there....

Wanted to thanks those who were in the diving group... Sally, Adrian, Ahhuang, Ebby, Winnie and Shoko... for giving support to one another.. and also the joy that they had given as well... Although I might have met a few of u only once or twice.., but then we still click very well together.... having no issues at all during the trips....

We will come out more often... since we are a group who had went thru "life and death" ...hahaha... nt that serious lah.... but then we had gone thru the worse together and we had fun together...

I really enjoyed the companies from u guys.....

Cheers everyone... Cheers to our new friendship and Cheers to our graduation and Cheers to our dreams!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home