Changed my Blog template again....
Had a chit chat with Joy2 juz now, and 1 of the topic was on my blog... She told me that she had such difficulity loading my blog that she almost goin to give up reading it liao....I was like "Oh No!!! Terrible".... Well, I think it is time to do something about it.
And another friend of mine had been telling me that he cannot see it on FF.... Gee... seems like my blog is too IE friendly already... :P
Anyway, i dun really have the time to go and test out a good template that loads fast and easy.... and friendly to all browsers... Therefore, I decided to use the basic template from Blogger.... Simple and nice.....
Hope u guys are happy with the new template.... :D
Cheeros!!!!


4 Comments:
I love the new layout!
now, i can view it in Mozilla and not open IE just to view your blog...
Yeah... I am glad to hear this...
Now my blog iz nt juz IE Friendly....:D
For 1 moment, I tot I went to the wrong blog. :P
Maybe it was the MP3 that causes some loading problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home