Thanks Coach!!!
Well,i sms coach on sun that i will be stopping my lessons with him... from monday onwards....there are lotz of reasons but i dun think i wan to mention it here....
However, I really really appreciate the training from my coach....He made me have better water confidence and learned 2 swimming skills in 2 mths time. Well, i dunno that is considered fast or slow. but then to me, it was really good.... Will always remember his lemoning skill during lessons..... and the super xiong drilling from him.... But then all these drilling and lemoning helps me in my swimming.....
Will also remember his super duper boliao topics during dinner.... hahahaha.... he is sooooooo different during lesson and after lessons.... I always cannot finish my food in "peace" cos i am always busy laughing..... Well.... still owe him the final course fee for the last 4 lessons... and me and MT intended to jio him out for a dinner.... treat him to a dinner and thank him for his coaching....
I will truely miss his lemon skill and entertaining skill.....
Coach, u reading my blog??... if so, nxt time me & MT jio u for dinner, must come har.... of cos, u must jio us for dinner also lah.... hiak hiak hiak.....
PS: I will buck up on my swimming.... definitely will not let u & myself down... When I am ready... i hope to learn swimming from you again... but of cos... the new styles... :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home