Why Why Why?????
Today is GF 1st day of work after her nice little trip to Tioman.. The 1st thing she told me was she can see the bottom of the sea with the beautiful corals and fishes from the jetty... U hear that??? From the jetty!!!! Asked her watz the depth... she told me abt 4m..... Gosh!!!! I went Tinggi and went down the 5m deep water... and I SEE NOTHING!!!!I had been complaining to ahhuang for a couple of times liao... Sorry abt that.. but then i juz cannot accept the fact that i see so little things.... :S
Walked passed Wisma basement just now and there was this big big marine tank..... I was like haiz... i nv saw all these fishes...... :(
I must go for my next dive.... I MUST!!!! but when????? Oh my diving kakis!!!! Lets arrange a day to go diving!!! I am so super deprived!!!
I think u guys must b also sian to see me keep posting abt my complains on my 1st dive.. Sorry abt that.... but i think there will still b more till the day i went for another dive... :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home