Friday, May 04, 2007

People who dunno how to "zi dong"

Well, I must say that some ppl really "bui zi dong" loh.... The story goes like this...

Yesterday, I was at Amara foodcourt having my lunch... as usual, it was packed and we were waiting for tables. I saw a table with a group of indians already done with their food... and damn... they were there still chit chatting... i was juz standing next to their table and they see me machiam like invisible. NVM... wait and wait.. finally my colleague got a table.. and we went over.... I went to get my food and when i passed by that group of indians... walas... they are still there.... in their own world....

Today, I was at Amara again with my colleague for lunch. This time round, i waited for a table with chinese. Just next to my table, there was this lady waiting forthe table with full of indians again.... I was like shaking my head... and thinking to myself... Damn these indians... still chit chatting away when their food is finished. The chinese from my table left the moment they finished the food... and we went to buy food... came bk, the gal still waitin... Damn!!!! Bui Zi Dong.!!!! Eventually, we took out lunch and i keep "bioing" over to their table and they are still there... when we finished our food. they are still there... WALAOS!!!! Wat crap ppl??!!!! really bui zi dong!!!!! I am thinking to myself.... if nxt time round, i saw this kind of cases again... No way am i goin to b nice to them man... it is either i ask them are they goin to make a move, or if i am the one sittin there and they are waiting... i will sure sure sit there and dun move....

Bui Tahan!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home