I am worried...
Ok.... I am tryin hard not to think so much...but tdy i saw a news from the TNP that a guy went missing while learning to dive at Pulau Hantu and i just got news from MT that the body had been found....
I rem that my mum got me to watch a variety show abt all the different zodiacs's luck for the new year.... and when that fortune teller came to the zodiac, pig, he actually said that those borned in the year of pig must not dive this year as this is nt a good year for them to dive and he/she will end up 一去不回头. Ok.. i must agree that i am worried.. cos my dear is borned in the yr of pig.. and worst still, he is a divemaster... and he had nt dive for 1 yr pluz and his intention was to dive this year...cos he cannot stop for too long...
I told him abt the fortune telling stuff.. and he told me that he is worried... i dunno how much he will listen to me... but then i nv push him nt to dive... but still i told him just now that i am worried loh.....I think he knows that i am worried, but if he wans to carry on with his plan, then i cannot say much also.
but still, i really wan to find out abt the guy who just died at Hautu as in is he borned in the yr of pig?
I hope not, but then still there is a risk...


1 Comments:
The more you think about it, the more risky you will be. Just relax and carry on what you want to do.
Post a Comment
<< Home