Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Appreciated my dear for his acceptance...

Well, i know my dear nv read my blog, but still i feel like writing this down...

I brought my dear to my grandma's plc yesterday before goin down to his cousin's plc. Well, i did inform him that my grandma's plc is "infested" with cats!!! Lotz of cats!!! cos my grandma and aunt are cat lovers...

Reached my grandma plc, mayb it had been a long tme i been there.. but then, i was overwhelmed by the stench of cat's urines and shit smell coming from the hse... kinda of terrible... but then out of courtesy... i did not said anything...

My dear, a person who is v particular abt cleaniness and hygiene, nv ever complained a single word to me...

When he saw the my grandma's dog who was already dying cos of old age and was in fact lying there without any strength... i was pretty "shocked" (this word is kinda of too strong.. but yet i can't find a milder word) that he touched and stroked the dog.... and also the cats as well....

I asked him whether he need to get his hands washed.. but he said there is no need for this....

Well, til nw he nv mentioned or commented any thing bad abt my grandma's plc... and he even knows how to blend into the environment by accepting the plc. I would say that i really appreciated his acceptance of my family... although i have nt told him yet of my appreciation... but then i know that i shld tell him how i feel.... and i will definitely tell him.

I remember 1 quote tat i found in the website which i really find it v meaningful.... I feel that this is truely the key to a good r/s.....
"True love does not come by findng ther perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home