I cried!
Today, 1st time I lose my cool in the office.... that means i cried loh....Well, it the 1st time i cried in office, but i think this is the 2nd time i cried due to overstressed in work. I just cannot understand why ppl like to complicate simple things....
Met up with yaya after work, and i asked him whether he can sense any problem with me.. He looked at me from high to low.. thought i fell down or wat... eventually i told him that i cried in office today... and he got a shock and asked me why.... what happen and who bully me... Well, i was still in tat "easy trigger" mode.. so i told him not to ask me anything 1st.. cos i will wawa again.... Well, he waited til after dinner, then he asked me what happen... I told him the whole story and i know he feel sad for me.. but he nv said anything... he just sudd pop a qn to me "when u want to find job?"... I look at him speechless... cos i really dunno how to reply him.
After dinner, we went to mac for a drink and i accom him to look for a job via the internet and again he pop tat qn to me.. but he nv push me for an ans. I guess he knows i still feels moody althou i am still joking with him... While sending me back, i was still feeling moody... on and off.. my tears still roll down... which i really find it hard to control... I think he sensed it.... before he got off the bus, he told me softly not to cry anymore... I notted my head but still i feel my eyes flooded with water again....
While bathing, and even now.. i am still crying on and off.. It had been such a long time since i cried due to work stress.. and i think the last time i really did was during my ex job which i was really bui tahan at tat time... I really wonder is it time for me to look for another job or i should still stay on and dong...
I know Yaya will ask me to leave my coy... but i am still hestitating... I dunno what route i wanna go.. should i carry on with IT? or should i just b contented and get a lower paid job but at least i am nt that stressed up....
I think i should really think of the right path for myself.
WIsh me luck


2 Comments:
I'm also thinking of changing job....
Haiz... actually me too..
this idea had been circling my head for quite some time.. but yet i nv take any action...
Post a Comment
<< Home