For the last day of 2006... CHEERS!!!
I remembered i started my blogger officially on Jan 2006. Having to set the resolutions for 2006 in my blog. Just a recap...
1)I must get my MCSD!!!
2) Go for more holiday trips
3) Die die must get joy2 to bring me to malaysia for cycling trip and also white water rafting.
4) Must learn diving.
5) Get the digital camera that i have set my eyes on LUMIX FX9... and change a new HP.. which i still have not concluded which model I want.
6) Get to know more ppl and expand my social circles.
I would say that I had fulfilled quite a no. of resolutions that i had set for 2006...
1) Hee... really had no time for MCSD.. I think this will be the resolutions for 2007...
2) Somehow, this is the yr that i had been out of town the most no. of times for both work and play.. 1st it is Korea which came as a surprised business trip. But i enjoyed myself there and of cos, i still miss Korea... Then it was China... which made me so poor after i came bk.. but then i learnt alot from this trip.
3) Still i did not managed to go for the cycling trip in msia due to some problems... but then i still managed to go for white water rafting... which was really an experience!! I enjoyed the experience and i hope to go for another round.. a more challenging one... :D
4) Diving had been my all time dream.. and i fulfilled it during July.. although it was scary.. but i am glad that i fulfilled it.. My Dear told me that there is intention to go diving nxt yr mid to redang or perhentian.. well, i feel like going ... but then i am worried cos it been such a long time since i dive...
5) I got my Panasonic Lumix FZ5 which is known as 十二少.. Joy2 gave my digital cam this nick cos it is 12x zoom.. I loved my camera for the zoom capability. I bought it 1 day prior the day i left for Korea in March. It had accompanied me during my china trip as well... and of cos, i got myself a new hp.. a present from Dear Dear... my W850i... and i LOVE IT...
6) Well, this year.. i would say that i got to know lotz of new frens... some from diving trip.. like sally, adrian, ebby and my DI, Way Jiunn and ADI and Josiah.. and I got to know some of Joy2's frens like my swimming coach, Kewei, XiuLi, Amelia, YinHui, Wayne, Zheng Zhi... then of cos, not forgetting my dear dear frens like Queency and Queenie the twins, Tat Wai, Lynn, Freddie, Jeanne.. I hope that I did not forget anyone.. If i did.. forgive me ah... :D
For 2006!!! Cheeros!!!... For 2007... Welcome and i hope that this will be a good year for me... and of cos not forgetting those around me... :D


1 Comments:
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home