Finally an Advance....
I just came back from my advance diving course on the 20th to 22nd Jun in Tioman....
The whole trip was kinda of not organized very well and caused alot of unhappiness and conflicts between frens who had joined in for the trip. Made me feel so paiseh during the trip as well.
However, after this trip, there are actually things that i see better and I am happy to see it as well...
1stly, although there are conflicts between colleagues during the dive, however, i must say that we forgive and forget easily cos no one is perfect in this world.... KUDOS!!!
2ndly, Me, Von2 & Ahhuang finally passed the AOWDC... although we had to do 4 shore dives in a day.. which was most probably the most hectic dives I had nv did so far... Well, apparently I hate shore dives.. cos I got to carry the tank and walk all the way from the dive shop to the sea and fin all the way to the deeper sea before we can go down.... KILL ME!!!!
3rdly, Through the whole dive trip, I must be fair that although our dive instructor, A was so bad at organizing stuffs... but then when he comes to leading dive and teaching dive, I must say that he is indeed a good instructor and dive guide. And most imptly, he is so nice to Von2.. Hope his perservance succeed....
4thly, I got to know my buddy who joined us for the AOWDC. She was a Thai ger and stayed here for studies.... Very cute ger and she was the same age as my 2nd sister. Same horoscope as me also.... very very cute ger. Remind me of my sis when i am with her.. so we are quite fated to be BUDDIES during our AOWDC.
Lastly, some photos to share....
My dear dear took this.. It looks so much like an aquarium....

Me & my Buddy, Orange together with A our Instructor...

4 of us shared that very jialat Salang Bay's quad room... Yucky...
but we survived!!!

We are the Charlie Angels again... Our AOWDC together....

Our entire group after the whole dive...
From Left is Winnie, Ebby, Yvonne, Cher Wee, Penelope, Li Jia, Ahhuang, Gillian & Jeff
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home