PC Show 2008 Shopping Spree
Long time since I last blog....Today I had specifically prepared my list of items that i wan to purchase during the PC show. 1st time in my life i have such a list... hahaha.. .cos i seldom buy tat much things in the pc show.
After the show, I was very happy with my purchase. Reason being, before I went to the show, I withdrew 400 bucks purely for the PC show. However, after the PC show. I am sure happy cos I had only spent 266.70 bucks....
These are the purchases
- 250GB SATA HDD w Casing (cost $114)
- USB Hub (cost $16.90)
- Sandisk Memory Stick Duo 8GB (cost $96.80)
- Targus Pulse Bag (cost $39 and it is a saving of at least 24 bucks. Saw in funan that it cost 64.90)
- Singnet Hua Wei 1 Mbp subscription


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home