Sunday, March 09, 2008

My IT Show 2008's Big Grab...

Hehehehe...

As usual, IT Show 2008 is here again and it ended today after a whole 4 days of WOW!!! I went there twice on Friday and Sunday. I would say that I had manage to get a good grab this year and thanks to my dear dear again...

I had always wanted to get a marine case for my new camera... however, a marine case normally cost 300 to 400... a big investment i would say... cos i wouldn't be using it everyday. More like only when i am going diving or having some water activity which involved my camera.

When I heard that the IT show is coming, i was like beaming with hope that there would be good offer for my camera casing. I almost missed this opportunity cos i wanted to skip the visit to IT show on Fri after making a guess that the IT show might not have marine case cos they would be focusing on the core product. However, we actually had an hour interval before our movie, so we decided to pop by and try our luck... and 1st stop of cos is Panasonic booth.... when i reached there, i grab a piece of the brouchure and scan thru their offer. Then my eyes beamed!!! cos i spotted that they are selling TZ3 with marine casing @ 799... OMG!! they do sell casing!!! Immediately i asked the sales there for the casing only and they told me that they are only selling it at $199. Well, tat is it!!! Immediately i tell him i want the casing and off i went... Payment... hahahaha....

Again!!! today i pop by the IT show again... We are smart... we reached there at 12PM.. cos it is always smarter to drop by early so that we can avoid the congestion. Hoping to find my camera battery.. but too bad they do not sell it at the IT show. ANyway, i bought a screen protector for my notebook... and as for my dear dear, he got himself 2 xbox 360 games... and was beaming away with his new games... hahahaha..... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home