My Good Buddy
My good buddy... ahhuang... being working together for 5 yrs, in 3 jobs..i think... being thru the good and bad in work ... I asked her juz now in msn whether she is comfy with me goin to china on Oct.. I juz feel bad that i had to leave at this critical moments and she had to swim alone....
However, she told me that it is fine... saying that she can handle G3, moreover, new programmer shld b here and will be able to help her out... telling me to go ahead with my plans...
I told her that she can still call me if she encountered any problems.. but then she die die jus dun wan to cos she dun wan to interrupt me.
Real real touched by what she said.... She is really a good good fren and a good good colleague to be with... I will definitely try to help to do as much things as i can... clear as much issues as i can.. ease as much problems as i can....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home