Thursday, August 24, 2006

I found him... :D

Itz been a long long time, since I update my blog.. Been too busy to even chiong post...

Well, 2 reasons why i had been too busy... 1stly, cos of work.... 2ndly, cos i have found my prince charming...

kekeke... Yes... me and chilli an item already.... 21th Aug 2006 marked the 1st day of our r/s. Somehow, the outing with him on last sat to ECP was the turning point... At first, i have mixed feelings.... but nw, it seems like I am looking forward to meeting him and chatting with him everyday.

I told most of my close frens already and they are really happy for me... today, I juz told a few of my close colleagues in office... i think all of them were shocked... cos they nv anticipate that we will become an item.

Anyway, i no longer call him chilli liao... kekeke....

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger *Penelope* said...

Thank you.. :D

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Phillip Chai said...

congrats, bring him to the badminton session leh

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on ya capture!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Gizmore said...

no wonder less post on spug... tsk tsk tsk... congras !

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger *Penelope* said...

No lah.. i was busy with proj too.. tat why nv chiong post for quite some time.. hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home