The Click
Juz came bk from watching "Click"...Ahhuang told me to watch Click. She said it was a comedy with a nice meaning to be discovered... Well, wat she said was true... Of cos, Adam is a natural comedian, ppl who love him will really love him... ppl who cannot stand him will hate him... Hiak!!!
Well, he is nt really my fav.. but since it is recommanded, well i might as well watched it.... and yes... I choose to watch this over Umizaru 2... Went with MT & Meow today... @ Cathay... Nw my all time fav cinema...
Its of cos a comedy... but it ended with a touching ending... So touching that i dropped a few drops of tears again... :P But itz alright, I am used to it...Got to wipe off the tears in discrete...
Anyway, i dun wan to add in so much spoilers in here..
I think this film is good for those, who have a hectic work life... Get urself out of work for a couple of hours... Dun think it will kill u... Enjoy the comedy and find the true meaning in the movie....
Enjoy!!! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home