Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lazing Sunday

Am I supposed to b lazing arnd on sun... hmmm.... oh ya... dunno why recently i had been flying alotz of aeroplane... today also fly aeroplane... nv go for badm... agreed to go to badm today... but then i really very lazy... and also I am supposed to study my diving theory also... cos tmlr theory lesson liao.... and i have homework already... and what am i doing nw? i still had nt finished the reading up yet... Terrible me!!!!

Actually had planz to go swimming with winnie and joyce as well... cos tmlr cannot go for swimming lesson mah... but then ermm .. things did not work out... so eventually no swim, no badm... Wat a SUN!!! Later i goin for my jogging already... cos i nv jog for 2 wks... and i feeelllll sooooooo GUILTY!!!!

I was thinking... mayb due to the korea trip and all my weekly sport schedules were messed up... that why all the momentum were gone... Jia Lat... this shld not b d way man.... I think the momentum is goin to b messed up for 2 more weeks cos nxt wk rafting... 2 wks later, diving... this is kinda of terrible....

I hope to get my momentum bk asap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home