Saturday, April 01, 2006

My 1st posting after trip from Korea

Just finished bowling with my frens tonight.... and had prata after the bowling session.... Long time nv play and i am surprised that my bowling ball can go straight most of the time.... which is kinda of weird... cos my bowling ball most of the time will go sideway and ends up in d drain... Hmmm... did my skill improve? Or it is just pure luck... Well... I dunno also... but i am satisfied with my score today.... Max: 94 pts for 1st 2 games, Last game: 75 pts... And of cos... i miss my frens.... so long nv meet them.... Haiz... i missed out all the fun and laughter during my trip to Korea....

Joyceln had been complaining to me... why i nv update my blog after the 9th day in Korea...ermmm... i wanted to... but i was really busy tat particular week. Working OT almost everyday and going back to my room also arnd 9 or 10pm... by the time i reach hotel... real tired already... I can say that every morning, i went to customer place with a U face... and go back to room with a reversed U face.... Finally I am back to spore on the 29th Mar 2.20pm... On the night b4, I was like troubled... troubled over how heavy my luggage are... confirm exceed baggage limit.... and how am i goin to handle 4 bags of luggages??? Sure enu... reached the airport via cab... paid the most expensive cab fare... from seoul to airport... costed me 150 sgd.... kind taxi driver helped me to unload the luggages.... went to check in... WALAS!!! I came to korea with 11.9kg and went bk to spore with 40kg... luckily i was only hit by a excess baggage charge of $160 for 9 kg.... Phewz!!!

On thursday, I was supposed to be on leave after my return on wed.... but suai me... had to work during my leave again.... i was damn pissed off... cursing and swearing at all cost.... not giving any face at all... cos this is the 3rd time tat i went on leave and yet i had to work during my leave.... I was so pissed off that i really f**k all the way... pardon me for my language.. but no choice... anger just make me lose my cool....

Eventually, i worked from 3pm to almost 11pm... luggage still have not unpack finish... continue with unpacking til almost 2am.... and went to bed... today went to office... WA!!! I miss my colleagues as well.... everyone welcome me bk.... some said i slim down.. some say i looked the same... and hengz no one say i grow fatter.... keke.... Went in to see my boss and confirm tat my increment is more than a peanut... and up to wat i had in mind.... Whole day, i was in happy mood... yet real tired...

I think this posting here bascially is a update for the past few days activities in short... Hope that makes our joyce happy... cos she finally see me post again.... keke.....

Ok.. time to sleep... got to wake up tmlr ... but i dun think i can go jogging cos it is almost 3am.... and i can't wake up... but i will be goin cycling with my dajie and little emme and winnie... keke.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home