@ Korea (5th Day)
Me??? Well... still in office... brain cells all dead after fixing that stupid Sales PoC program. Since yesterday, I had been fixing this program. Finally, it had passed all the test cases just mins ago!!! Now, i don't even have the mood to eat liao... Real tired manz and I am definitely not kidding..Now listening to the mp3 that xiaotian gave me last time.. that nice little instrumental music from the jap serie "Trainman"... Sooo soothing and comforting after the long tired day.... Already repeated it countless times in a row and i will nv grow sick of it.
But of cos, although i am stressed.. I am also upset!!! Upset with someone who pulled me into a stupid deep shit situation... Damn!!! The more i think, the more i get angry!!! I hate ppl pulling me into shitty situation!!! GRRRRR!!!!! Wat A Thursday!??!!! I hope that tomorrow will be a better day!!! Definitely Hope so!!!!
Well!!! Time for me to go back liao.. think i got to leave May behind.. cos i really feel so tired and i really want my bubble bath... and i also need to skype with my family and frens... Been doing that almost everyday. I really appreciate the technologies nowadays for the convienent that it had brought to us even when we are so far apart....
I Need a big break... Nv go out to gai gai.. so no photos today to update.... But wait for weekend... kekeke... cos i going to sightseeing... so Sure will come bk with plenty of photos...


2 Comments:
Aiya, just forget about ur shitty situation lah.
You shld concentrate more on ur work and family and us rather than tat piece of shit.
Not worth ur time spend.
You will meet a better one.
Trust me.
It's now friday! hope u really had a better (if not great!) day. haha...
Post a Comment
<< Home