Aching & Tired...
OMG!!! I am now so tired even if i slept @ 12 am yesterday. Yesterday, it was really a torture to me... Suffer from aching shoulders, back and legs after the intensive swimming on Mon. Worst still, I had to go to customer place and attend meeting for 1 whole day. After the whole meeting, i am already totally drained out. Could not focus and my body is already breaking down... But still, I had to go and meet my colleagues for dinner cos i had promised them already.Dragged my tired body and met them at Balcony which is beside Heeren. 1st time there, nice ambience with rocking chairs. Actually, i can't really eat.. but still I ordered a lamb kebab. But I think i really had a loss in appetite, ate only a few mouthful and i already could not eat already. Feels abit bad to waste so much food but i really can't take it. After the dinner, we proceed to level 2 to have a drink. Ordered red wine and the 6 of us starts to gossip arnd.. but still i could not enjoy myself to the max. Toking abt Balcony, the toilet concept is unisex leh... went in once and decided that i will not step into a unisex toilet anymore... cos Yuck!!
After the drink, we went bk hm... was real tired... dragged myself hm... chat with winnie for a while and my voice was like dead all the way.. she told me that she might not b able to join me for movie on coming tues. but i told her that i might be in korea by that time. Sob Sob... I wanna watch underworld...
Went to bed at arnd 12am cos i really tabule tahan liao..
Today i woke up. still feel achy.. and also could not eat my breakfast also. Loss in appetite again!!! I guess i must have upset my stomach on mon as i had a real real late dinner after the swimming lesson. Nw in office, and 1/2 dead mode.. today still have training until 8pm. Cham!!!


1 Comments:
gal.. ya know.. i ended up dun ve to stay back to work... n was home ard 545pm... dun sigh... u can always watch it next time ya ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home