Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Goodbye Winzaw...

It had been weeks since i come in to update my blog. However, no matter how busy and tired today, i still wanna to come in and update it. I want to remember this particular day.

In my heart, I already knew abt the management's decision to layoff WZ, but never knew when is the actual day except that i know that it is this week. Today, it finally happens... The moment i saw him being asked to go inside the conference room, I knew that the time had come.. He went in for quite sometime, and came out later with Lai, and i heard him telling Lai abt the outstanding issues that he still had. From there, I knew that it had happened already.

After all the briefing for his outstanding stuffs, and seeing him packing up, he came over and say goodbye to me and everyone in the office.

Suddenly he is gone, that seat is empty again. I can't do anything, only to wish him all the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home