Thursday, January 26, 2006

$$$$ My 13th Mth & Bonus!!!

ilFrom yr 2000 May 22, it was my 1st official day of work after finishing my last exam in TP. Memorable day cos it happens to be my 2nd sis birthday as well. From tat day til nw, it is almost 6 yrs... and i had nv really taken a full 13th month... 1st job nv get aws. 2nd job nv take full amount also cos co. not doing well... my current job.. joined in 2004 Aug.. only got my prorated aws and variable bonus for last yr... but this yr... today is different... got my full 13th mth aws last month... was real happy... then today got my variable bonus of 2/3 mth.. and surprisingly, i had performance bonus as well... and with the MRI for this 1/2 of the yr... WAOS!!! I am 小福婆 for the month... Kekeke... must save my $$$ cos i have plenty of plans this yr...MY Resolutions 2006!!!


My mama also steady... already awaiting for me to give $$$ to her from my bonus...Hahahaha... ok lah... eventually, my whole performance bonus went to her... She was really happy man...
And nw is the time that i am awaiting for my review... cos review means that i will have pay increment... whahahahaha.... *cross fingers*.


I am also awaiting for the CNY to come, cos I had taken leave from 1st to 3rd of Feb... that means I have 9 consective days of long break... WAOS!!! Neck long long already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home