Latee.....
I must have slept too late yesterday that I ended up waking up late today morning... Every morning supposed to wake up @ 7am and get myself prepared to get out of the hse by 8am... but this morning, my mama waked me up @ 8am & asked me why I still in bed.... *FLIP* God knows why I nv hear my alarm rings? Bo Bian... *preparation in fast mode* & got myself ready @ 8.30am and fly out of the hse. During the *preparation*, i was thinking shld i gei gei go to my customer place which is just 15 mins walk away from my place so that i do not have to report late, OR shld i just as normal take my bus and reach office @ 9.30am, OR shld I just take a cab there.. sure will not be late but confirm ex...
Eventually decided to take cab there...I keep looking at the meter... and realized that 3 bucks had already been charged to ERP when the cab enter the entrance to CTE... Hmmmmm..... then i started to think that there is another ERP gantry before my office... Eventually, i get the cab driver to drop me somewhere else where the cab will not pass thru the ERP, just that i have to walk abit... saved 2 bucks but i spent almost 12 bucks on it... sob sob... so ex.... but heng lah... cos when i reach, my male boss was in the office already & he focus alot on puncuality...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home