Feeling abt china
Well, been back from china for almost a week liao....Well, i do enjoy the trip there... seen and feel the culture.... Lotz of 1st time there...
For Shanghai, actually i dun really like shanghai... maybe due to the similarity to singapore... Moreover, I cannot tahan the toilet, traffic, spitting and smoking culture ....
Hates
- Toilet stink cos they dun throw the used paper into the toilet bowl...
- ShangHai symphony is a nice term to describe the traffic. Everyday @ every hour, I hear the horning of the buses, cars, motorcycles and bicycles..... Itz basically difficult to cross the road too...
- The ppl there like to spilt... Yucks!!! Itz everywhere somemore... :S
- They smoke alot... Whenever, they are having a meal at the restuarant, they will start to smoke.... Mayb this is the reason why they spilt alot
Loves
- The prices of the DVDs... It is so super cheap....
- Food is quite cheap also... Confirm cheaper than Singapore
For HangZhou, I dun really enjoy the scenic tour... as i would term it as boring... I think the only place that is nice is West Lake.... However, I love the food in HangZhou. as they are not as salty and oily as Shanghai....
For Huang Shan, the climb is tedious!!! I have never climb a mountain in my whole life.. and this is really my 1st time. However, the feeling of having to stand so high up and enjoying the view from the top is so magnificent.... This feeling just somehow covers all the strain that develop while climbing... Food wise is not as great as HangZhou, Shanghai and QingDao... Mayb itz on the mountain top... that why the food dun taste so good.. However, I would say that the restuarant at Tunxi Lao Jie which is the small little city of Huang Shan serves nice food at v v cheap prices.....
For Qing Dao, I enjoy the scenic view... of all the old old dutch architectures.... At certain stretchs, u will feel that you are actually in Europe.... Food there is nice.. but i did not get to try all the food as i was staying with my colleagues's parent place.... I love the salty soya bean curd... and i loved the cheap cheap sea shells that are sold there...
Overall, my stay in China is a good one.... Those who nv been to china, shld go there for a feel.... itz so different from Singapore..
As for me, since i had been to china, my next holiday plc will not be china anymore... Maybe Taiwan!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home